Hello and Welcome to PeopleThink, the largest free WordPress & Blogging resource site for Beginners to Pro.
At PeopleThink, our main goal is to provide cutting-edge helpful WordPress & Blogging tutorials that are easy to understand for small businesses, bloggers, and non-techy Blog owners.
If you’ve ever asked yourself:
- “How can I build a WordPress site?”
- “How can I build a Blog?”
- “How can I build SEO for my Blog?”
- “How can I Get More Traffic to my Blog?”
- “How can I do ______ in WordPress?”
- “Which WordPress plugin should I pick for doing _______?”
- “How do I fix ______ WordPress error?”
- “What are the best practices to follow in WordPress?”
Or if you have any other questions about WordPress… You’re in the RIGHT place!
Why PeopleThink (Our Story)
We Are the founder of PeopleThink.
The PeopleThink story begins back in 2013 when We first discovered WordPress while searching for a blogging platform.
It didn’t take us long to fall in love with the platform. In 2014, we decided to use WordPress for all of our client websites.
This came with a set of challenges: PDF guides and 1-on-1 walk-through were incredibly time consuming and inefficient.
We scoured the web to find a resource that could help Our clients and other new WordPress users.
At the time, most WordPress tutorials were written by developers for developers.
That’s why We launched PeopleThink on August 3rd, 2016 as a resource targeted for WordPress & Bloggers and DIY users.
Since then, PeopleThink has become the largest free WordPress resource site in the industry.
Getting Started with PeopleThink (Useful Links)
More than 320,000 people subscribe to PeopleThink for helpful WordPress tutorials and resources.
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- WordPress Guide – Complete WordPress Guide for Beginners.
- Blogging Tutorials – The best place for beginners to start and familiarize themselves with Blogging
- SEO Tutorials – Best SEO Tutorials for Beginners and Pro Bloggers.
If you have any questions about WordPress, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Alternatively, you can tweet us @peoplethink_in
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you on the blog sometime soon!
For the Press
Thank you for your interest in PeopleThink. We have a few guidelines for using PeopleThink’s brand resources.
PeopleThink is one word. Please capitalize the PT.